Explore Plymouth Hoe
Plymouth Hoe is one of the most iconic areas in the city with spectacular views over Plymouth Sound, there’s plenty of things to keep the whole family entertained this summer:
- Climb the iconic Smeaton’s Tower lighthouse
- Take a dip in Plymouth’s Art Deco swimming pool, Tinside Lido.
- Dine in style at The Dome’s Ocean View restaurant
- Visit Plymouth Naval Memorial
- Wonder down Hoe Promenade and take in the views
- West Hoe park has a children's play area, a miniature railway and putting green.