App upgrade: Saturday 14th/Sunday 15th September 2019
We are running an essential security update to the Plymouth Citybus app, which is expected to be completed this weekend (14/15th September 2019). Please ensure you download the latest version of the app so you can continue to buy tickets.
The app update introduces 3D Secure payment to give better protection for card payments and fraud protection.
If you do not update the app to the latest version, some card payments may not be accepted by your bank.
To update your app, follow these instructions:
For Apple users:
- Go to your iPhone's home screen and tap on the App Store icon.
- After the App Store opens, tap the Updates icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Tap the Update All button at the top of the screen.
- Enter your password and wait for your apps to update.
For Android users:
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Tap Menu, then My apps & games.
- Select the app that you want to update.
- Tap More.
- Tap Enable auto-update.